Saturday 5 October 2013

2 Corinthians 13:11 Be perfect

11 Finally, brethren, farewell. Be perfect, be of good comfort, be of one mind, live in peace; and the God of love and peace shall be with you. -2 Corinthians 13:11 King James Version (KJV)

   You and your I AM Presence

This is the Great Command of God to all life and eventually, if not in this embodiment then in another, we must all become perfect. This includes hell and all it's evil spirits. Even this Earth itself which has delayed Her perfection for the sake of mankind will gladly transform into a perfect Heavenly World. The Goal of life is Perfection which is achieved by attaining the Resurrection then the Ascension. Because our I AM Presence or Higher Self is Perfect, by becoming one with our I AM Presence through the Ascension we become Perfect. The Beloved Master Jesus teaches us what He meant by these words: "I said: "Be ye Perfect as your Father in Heaven, the 'Mighty I AM Presence,' is Perfect" ...Until you train the outer self thru the attention, to keep the attention on the "I AM Presence" and Us, definitely with the Picture of the Flame, you do not hold it there long enough, for the Fulness of Its Fire Activity to change more quickly the conditions in the physical world." ('The Voice of the I AM' 1948 March p11)

No comments:

Post a Comment