Wednesday 24 June 2009

Daniel 10:5-11 Daniel sees a physical angel




'I lifted up mine eyes, and looked, and beheld a certain man clothed in linen, whose loins were girded with fine gold... His face as the appearance of lightning, and his eyes as lamps of fire, and his arms and his feet like in colour to polished brass, and the voice of his words like the voice of a multitude. And I Daniel alone saw the vision: but a great quaking fell upon them, so that they fled to hide themselves... There remained no strength in me... and when I heard the voice of his words, then was I in a deep sleep on my face... toward the ground. And, behold, a hand touched me, which set me upon my knees and upon the palms of my hands... And when he had spoken... unto me, I stood trembling.'

Just as only a few see the Angels on this earth so too do only those in the Spirit World who have opened up their inner eyes, or raised their vibrations, see the Angels of the Higher Planes. In the Inner Worlds a spirit literally cannot stand in the presence of a far more spiritually evolved Being unless they raise their vibrations up to a similar level.

No comments:

Post a Comment