Sunday 18 March 2012

Luke 22:19 This do in remembrance of Me


And he took bread, and gave thanks, and brake it, and gave unto them, saying, This is my body which is given for you: this do in remembrance of me. -Luke 22:19 Bible, King James Version

Jesus explains why He gave this advice to His disciples at the Last Supper: "Do this in remembrance of Me," I said that, so each time your attention came to Me, a Greater Expansion of My Flame of Love from My Life could anchor within to enfold each one and raise each one higher and higher, until the moment of their Victory." ('The Voice of the I AM' April 1945 p11-12)



Apocalypse Revealed By Emanuel Swedenborg [1766]


157. ...I have also been permitted to hear many in the spiritual world say, that they have often gone to the holy communion, and thus have eaten and drunk what is holy, and have as often been absolved from their sins; that every Sabbath day they have hearkened to their teachers; and have devoutly prayed at home morning and evening, besides other things. But when the interiors of their worship were laid open, they appeared full of iniquities and infernal things, therefore they were rejected.

No comments:

Post a Comment