Sunday 25 March 2012

John 1:1-3 In the Beginning was the Word


1In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.  2The same was in the beginning with God.  3All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made. -John 1:1-3 Bible, King James Version



In the beginning was the Word “I AM,” “AM,” “A” or as those in the East prefer to use “A-U-M.” All light emits sound. The Holy Name of God “I AM” is based on the Sacred Sound or Word which flows forth from the Light of our Mighty I AM Presence. Therefore the Word was with God and the Word was God. All things were made by our Mighty I AM Presence and those who represent It, such as Jesus, through the use of the Great Creative Word “I AM.”



Beloved Saint Germain teaches us: "The Word- "I AM," as you speak It in English today, is the Full Activity of God... Within that one phrase is what We speak of as the Great Creative Word. It is in that sound!... It is the Word by which the Universe came into Being!" ('The Voice of the I AM' 1947 August p18)

No comments:

Post a Comment