Monday 6 April 2009

Exodus 3:1-2,4,13-15 God reveals His True Name to Moses

 
Exodus 3: Moses and the Burning Bush
                         

'Now Moses... came to the mountain of God, even to Horeb. And the angel of the LORD appeared unto him in a flame of fire out of the midst of a bush... and the bush was not consumed.'

The Angels of the LORD dwell in a world of Flaming Fire which represents Divine Love.

'God called unto him out of the midst of the bush... And Moses said unto God, Behold, when I come unto the children of Israel, and shall say unto them, The God of your fathers hath sent me unto you; and they shall say to me, What is his name? what shall I say unto them? And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you... And God said moreover unto Moses, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel... this is my name forever, and this is my memorial unto all generations.'

This is probably the Greatest Secret Key hidden in the Bible. There is great Divine Power in the Holy Name of God, "I AM." The Mighty Ascended Master, the Great Divine Director who is Authority over all Life Streams on this earth until they have Ascended, teaches; "The Great Creative Word "I AM" [is] the Most Powerful Word in the Universe." As Jesus demonstrated thru the use of I AM Decrees the Holy Name of God "I AM" can be placed at the beginning of a constructive affirmation to accomplish our goals in life and after death. For example, perhaps the most powerful I AM Decree Jesus used was "I AM the Resurrection and the Life" (St John 11:25) When we return to our Father in Heaven and stand before Him it is said we will exclaim; "I am That, I AM." In other words, as we stand before our Higher Self, or Mighty I AM Presence, we will realize that this Individualization of God is in fact our own Higher Self the Mighty I AM Presence of God. Jesus of course knew this, which is evident when He said to the Jews such things as; "Before Abraham was, I AM" meaning in fact that before Abraham was born Jesus and all of us existed as an I AM Presence. The reason this Grand Master Key was not taught openly by Jesus was that the people weren't ready for it or especially another Grand Master Key which must be taught with it. This Sacred Fire Key was not permitted to be revealed until the 1930s by one of Beloved Jesus' fellow Ascended Masters Saint Germain. This Secret Key involves using the Violet Consuming Flame, by visualizing or decreeing it, to cleanse ourselves of all our past mistakes or negative karma which we have accumulated over many lifetimes on this earth. If the Holy Fire is the Bridge for the Angels and Gods to our world then it must also be the Bridge for us to enter into their Heavens. Saint Germain represents Freedom to this earth for the next 10,000 years. With regards to Saint Germain Beloved Jesus declares: "I say to the orthodox world...those who cannot accept Saint Germain and the Ascended Masters, will not have My Radiation...In former ages, it was not possible to bring forth the clearness of this understanding which Saint Germain has brought forth today! The Law of the Cosmic Light did not permit it! I brought forth to the world more of the "I AM," than any individual up to the time, when Saint Germain brought this Instruction forth."


Highly Recommended Reading: "Unveiled Mysteries", "The Magic Presence" and "The I AM Discourses" by Godfre Ray King (Saint Germain Foundation.

"Never in two million years have mankind had This Opportunity which is before them today. In the past mankind have sought the world over for This Understanding of Life. A few have found It, but how very few!" -Mr G. W. Ballard

"I plead with you... do not ever look for anything greater! There is no such thing in the entire earth, that is greater than this Information which Saint Germain has given you."-Sanat Kumara (who has watched over this earth for 4 and a half million years.)

No comments:

Post a Comment