Sunday 2 October 2011

Matthew 27:52 The Saints arose




52 And the graves were opened; and many bodies of the saints which slept arose, -Matthew 27:51-53 King James Version (KJV)



The Beloved Elohim of Peace teaches us that; "Those in the past who have attained the Ascension, came into Our Great Peace through Intense Devotion to God as they called It! When their devotion opened the Door to Illumination, the Explanation of the "Mighty I AM Presence" had to be given! When they understood It, then they became the Flame of Peace to the rest of Life everywhere! When the Mighty Master Jesus said, "My Peace I give unto you," It was because He had drawn That Peace from His Own "I AM Presence" and from Us! ('The Voice of the I AM' 1951 February p21)




"MANKIND HAS BEEN MADE TO BELIEVE THAT BELOVED JESUS WAS THE ONLY ONE WHO COULD MAKE THE ASCENSION! WHAT A FALLACY! SOME DAY EVERYONE WILL MAKE THE ASCENSION! THERE ARE THOUSANDS OF INDIVIDUALS WHO ARE ASCENDED BESIDES BELOVED JESUS... ONE DAY, JUST BEFORE HIS MINISTRY BEGAN, THE GREAT DIVINE DIRECTOR GAVE HIM THIS IDENTICAL TEACHING OF THE "MIGHTY I AM PRESENCE"... THEN HE KNEW EXACTLY IN A FEW HOURS, THE EXAMPLE HE WAS TO LEAVE TO MANKIND!..." ('The Voice  of the I AM' 1952 October p10)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment