Friday 9 August 2013

1 Corinthians 13:9-12 Men put away childish things

 
For we know in part, and we prophesy in part.
10 But when that which is perfect is come, then that which is in part shall be done away.
11 When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things.
12 For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known.
-1 Corinthians 13:9-12 Bible, King James Version (KJV)
 
Different churches and Religions represent varying degrees of Truth like Kindergartens, Primary and Intermediate schools for children, High schools for teenagers and Universities for adults where men and women can receive Masters Degrees. When we learn what the Ascended Masters are teaching we can put away the limited childish teachings of the orthodox priests so we can learn to become spiritual men or Ascended Masters also.

No comments:

Post a Comment