Sunday 4 August 2013

1 Corinthians 13:2-3 Christians must have Charity

                      Form ist Leere by h.koppdelaney

And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries, and all knowledge; and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, and have not charity, I am nothing.And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned, and have not charity, it profiteth me nothing. -1 Corinthians 13:2-3 Bible, King James Version 

The essence of Heaven is Charity or Divine Love therefore unless we have an open Heart chakra filled with the Divine Love or Christ we are not worthy to enter into Heaven regardless of what great works we may have performed while living on the earth. The inner worlds are like a giant spiritual mirror which reflects the Light radiating from us. If we do not have this Heavenly Love radiating from us we will not be able to see Heaven but instead a world which reflects our own inner Light and Love. Those who have very little Love and Light within may find themselves in a hell.





No comments:

Post a Comment