Saturday 28 September 2013

1 Corinthians 15:31 I die daily



 ...I die daily. -1 Corinthians 15:31

Paramahansa Yogananda teaches that; "St. Paul knew Kriya Yoga, or a technique very similar to it, by which he could switch life currents to and from the senses. He was therefore able to say: "Verily, I protest by our rejoicing which I have in Christ, I die daily." By daily withdrawing his bodily life force, he united it by yoga union with the rejoicing (eternal bliss) of the Christ consciousness. In that felicitous state, he was consciously aware of being dead to the delusive sensory world of maya." ('Autobiography Of A Yogi' Chapter 26 p238 by Paramahansa Yogananda)

Eckankar teaches that Saint Paul became an ECK Master and was taught to Soul Travel which was what he meant by the words "I die daily."

No comments:

Post a Comment