Saturday 28 July 2012

John 14:21-23 I will manifest Myself

21 He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him. 22 Judas saith unto him, not Iscariot, Lord, how is it that thou wilt manifest thyself unto us, and not unto the world? 23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him. -John 14:21-23 Bible, King James Version



The Ascended Master Jesus can raise or lower the frequency of His Body enabling Him to be able to appear physically or disappear at will. Godfre and Lotus Ray King from the Saint Germain Foundation in 1940 claimed that Jesus the Christ stood in their home many times in his Visible Tangible Ascended Master Body, held them in his arms and they kissed his hands. Through the Saint Germain Foundation the Beloved Master Jesus teaches us: "Use My Transfiguring Flame of the Victorious Cosmic Christ, and, you will find My Presence abiding with you often in your daily activities. It will come as a Flame which I project within which is My Luminous Presence; and then as Those Flames expand will that reach the hour, when you will see Me face to face in My Visible, Tangible Ascended Master Body- when you can stand the Radiation of My Love, and I will not have to withhold It." ('The Voice of the I AM' 1948 February p17)

No comments:

Post a Comment