Sunday 13 May 2012

John 12:32 Jesus will draw all men unto Him

                                                 Jesus' Ascension

32 And I, if I be lifted up from the earth, will draw all men unto me. -John 12:32 Bible, King James Version

Jesus teaches us what He meant by these words: When I said: "If I be lifted up, I will draw all men unto Me," I meant, if that which were Greater than Myself, would reach Its Flame down and connect with My Life Flame, and raise My Life to Its Higher Power, I too would reach down to the rest of mankind; and draw the energy of their Life up into My Perfection; and I have been doing just That thru the centuries! (The Voice of the I AM, 1948 March p8) The Essence of God and Heaven is Divine Love which is represented by Fire or Flame.
                                               

No comments:

Post a Comment